Tuesday 2 March 2010

Rusholme 2 March 2010



A good crowd of us ventured out to Rusholme, which proved quite nostalgic for some of the group. Even on a Tuesday night, the Curry Mile was buzzing and we had to scour the streets for somewhere to park that wouldn't attract unwanted attention from the many traffic wardens that patrolled the area. Having made some enquiries, the Punjab Tandoori seemed to be a favourite of many and had some rave reviews. The food was indeed made from fresh ingredients and had a interesting combination of flavours. I guess that the majority of the clientele being Asian is an indication of its authenticity? The Handi curry I chose was delicious, but would have been better with less salt, as I had to drink loads when I got home (I was a driver so cobra was off-limits).

No comments: